UMC’s latest project JP Nagar is spread over an area of one- acre of Commercial complex.
Commercial complex comprises of 7-floors (Ground+6) with space suitable for IT sectors, Hospitals, Corporate sectors and Malls spread Over 1, 30,000 sft area.
It’s prominently located amidst upcoming Mega Residential Projects with around thousands of residential units at Kudlu Gate Junction on Hosur Main Road.
It has good accessibility with Central Silk Board just 3-kms away and Koramangala at 5-kms. It’s also at just close proximity to the IT Hub, at just 3-kms away from Electronic city.
Companies like Ozone Tech Park, Bosch and Wipro are also close by.
- Structure: RCC Framed Structure with large column free spaces and floor to floor height of 12’ ft.
- Super Structure: Walls with solid blocks and cement mortar.
- Plastering: Smooth/Sponge finish with cement mortar for internal and external walls respectively.
External walls finish with Acrylic emulsion and partially texture paint.
Internal walls finish with plastic emulsion with two coats of putty over a smooth surface.
- Windows/Ventilators: Powder coated aluminum.
- Elevation: North and East side Articulated with partial Structural Glazing.
- Flooring Main staircases, Entrance lobbies and Corridors: Combination of granite and vitrified tiles.
- Internal : Vitrified tiles.
- Toilets: Standard sanitary ware in white color, standard CP fitting for common toilets.
- Fire Protection: Fire fighting system with alarm system is provided.
- Electrification: Sufficient power to be supplying as per requirement.
- Green Technology: Sewage Treatment Plant and Rain Water Harvesting system is provided.
- Lifts: 16-Passenger 2-no’s and 8-Passenger 2-no’s for the Commercial complex.
- Parking: Basement and Open car park.